Mama-WeekCrafting Mondays: A weekly practice where I set focus and intention in our home for the week. Some people call it planning. I call it week-crafting. Join me as we create the week we want for our home and our families. Join me?
Embracing Autumn Through Nature and Art Activities
Feel at Ease with the Shift Into Autumn
Monday: Seafood Night
- Breakfast: Morning Parfait (Yogurt, Nuts, Fruit) + Green Smoothie
- Lunch: Egg Sandwich
- Dinner: Pan-Roasted Salmon with Soy-Ginger Glaze + Roasted Brusel Sprouts + Rice
Tuesday: Meaty/Beef Night
- Breakfast: Paleo Pumpkin Waffles
- Lunch: Tossed Green Salad + Green Smoothie
- Dinner: Lamb Meatloaf Baked in a Mini Pumpkin (I can’t wait to make this!) and Green Salad
Wednesday: Take Out Night
- Breakfast: Eggs + Greens + Bacon Burrito
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Thai Food Take Out!!!
Thursday: American/Comfort Food
- Breakfast: Baked Eggs + Sausage + Greens
- Lunch: Leftovers!!!
- Dinner: Oxtail Stew + Rice
Snacks and Treats and Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Cookies (Gluten Free Sugar Free)
- Easy Peasy Fermented Apple Juice
- Pumpkin Butter (Could I make add whey to it and ferment it? Hmmm…)
Seasonal Activities: Nature and Art at Home
Special Out and About
- Try Homeschooling Park Day!
- Space to Create Art and Story Time
- Princess and the Pea at Molbaks Take Two
What about you? What do you want for your family this week?